Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy new YEAR to everyone!!! Gong Xi fa CAi!!

Pics on Nian Chu Er,

after his grandma's steamboat..








his cute cousin, Xavier, seen him from a baby to 1 yr old. :)

I'm Typing this entry with my eyes half closed. 2 days of insufficient sleep. And i'm amazed that i actually slept at 8am for fri and yesterday.

I took a half day leave on fri and met ron as usual, after exercising our legs for hours, we settled at Dang Dian Wang in Heeren. what actually attracted us was the $1 seame oil chicken. it was a well furished resturant, and their portion are quite big for a table of 2. Maybe you could try the Soup which in my opinion is the nicest of all as well as their crispy pork pancake. Straight after dinner, I had a singing session with his army friends. To my surprise, his friends sang really well, machiam the singer himself sitting beside me.

Totally dead when i reached home at 7.30.I lied flat on the bed after my bath....and slept for 3 hours before i visit my aunt's hse.

Left without much energy, I met up with Jes and Hamsy at clark quay that evening. Where did my energy came from? puzzled.. Hams and i bought a swaroski earing for jes's 21 bdae and we had dinner at this nice JAP rest with a diffcult name, Kyomomoyomo. Thumbs up for their services as well as food and there is 30% off if you dine before 7pm. Initially, we wanted to sing, but K-box price was too high, 39 netts (mus s well go rob)from 9-3am. Bo hua, so we went to jes's hse instead. Played majong and poker and left her hse at 7.

some photos we took..



after so long, i finally get to see jes in dress.. :)




Cam-whoring



lol





Jamie, forgive me for my big head.hahaha



Had been steam-boating too often and not missing out today (ren ri).


Exhausted, speaking of jes's bdae, ron's coming soon. what shall i get him? one out of his wishlist? dunno, maybe..hahaha


to Ron: choose wisely..hahaha

Labels:


shirlili | 7:21 AM

ll
http://doorintomylife.blogspot.com

Qian Qi

Regina

Ronald

Bo Wei

Samuel

Jordan

Janice

Debbie

LYNN

Pei Gek

Alvis

Yi Ting

Clarra

Fleur



THE SHIRL'S TAG