Saturday, June 20, 2009

HELLO!

Trying on The NERD Specs..



Long Time since i canwhore..Testing my new Fone..


Back after a few months, last entry? Feb? lol!

Hmmm, and indeed Changes took place in these few months, and so soon, my birthday is coming! there are so much things to update, starting from march till now.

Starting with work? I'm getting sick of my work, it's more like a daily routine?? Getting calls and urgent stuff. It's like everywhere u go u get those "F" person. And honestly, i do hate Bootlicker. Glady, my contract has been renewed, somehow i wished it din happened. Considering the economic crisis, i should be grateful.

Apart from those stress, I've learnt to enjoy too. Going for night cycling, clubs, camping at friend's house, scout for famous food and running in the mid of night. things that i did not do for the past 20 years. Too old for such activities?? ha thanks to my crazy Colleague, I still miss the times which i cycled from her hse to eat rochor dou hua and continued to Kallang indoor stadium.
Or rather Cycle to Marina sq to watch movie and then back to her house.
Heading to Rebel..



What girls fo when they have camera..




At Zouk..




hee..




Gays??



the couple behind kissing vigorously.. YUCKS



Gay Again




AT New York with my colleagues..

Okay, i'm still planning my bdae, shall updates everyone when things are confirmed. Getting sick again, sore throat, cough and headache..Argh, it's not a good timing to get sick with H1N1 ard, lol, Wasting money on Medicines again and getting nagged by my mum.


Some old pics..





cute sister


She's wearing my dress??haha



Act my pose again..haha, she look like me?


Okay Time to rest....

shirlili | 9:21 AM

ll
http://doorintomylife.blogspot.com

Qian Qi

Regina

Ronald

Bo Wei

Samuel

Jordan

Janice

Debbie

LYNN

Pei Gek

Alvis

Yi Ting

Clarra

Fleur



THE SHIRL'S TAG