Tuesday, July 21, 2009



Recollecting those days when i was still in 10s.


And I felt so old now! It's not a good thing. Especially when someone (V) keeps reminding you..




Ya, My 21st bdae party. It has left me with happy memories and i really appreciated the efforts of all the friends who came despite their tiredness after duties, as well as those who took off specially. Not forgetting my family and my brother's
helpful friend, I would like to say a BIG thank You for your coming as well as those wonderful presents i've received. I love them lots. :)




I think i've not been good host, hahaha.

Cool Peeps :P Part 1

Hoho Part 2


Shirl and Janice



Shirlili and QQ



Vanessa and Shirl~



Yea, My poly mates :)


Lynn N shirl .. long time no C!



Bie and shirl ><




My scb's colleague...vivian wong xiao gou




Mr.Kumar, Heng Mui



Malay ah lians...ha ..AH boy




:)



:) :P :o ;)




Mr.Jay wannabe, Ji, ron, ah kiat


you surprised me :) haha thank you!

Labels:


shirlili | 8:06 AM

ll
http://doorintomylife.blogspot.com

Qian Qi

Regina

Ronald

Bo Wei

Samuel

Jordan

Janice

Debbie

LYNN

Pei Gek

Alvis

Yi Ting

Clarra

Fleur



THE SHIRL'S TAG